Harvia Xenio Combi CX110C - novelty
Harvia Xenio – control units with a touch control panel
The control panel of the Xenio control unit provides a modern and subtly stylish interface for controlling the heart of the sauna, be it a traditional electric heater, Combi heater with a steamer or infrared radiator. The compact yet clear touch control panel can be surface-mounted in almost any space – sauna room, bathroom, dressing room, or even the living room. The control panel shows you when the sauna is at the right temperature for bathing.
- The modern control unit range makes the use of heaters or infrared radiators precise and easy.
- A stylish touch control panel
- Comprehensive set of functions: control operating time, temperature, lighting and fan from the control panel
- The control panel can be fixed to the wall or embedded into the surface to create a smooth appearance
Harvia Xenio Combi CX110C
For controlling Combi heater and combined heater and steamer
- Temperature adjustment range 40–110 ˚C
- Humidity adjustment range 20–80 rH
- Operating time adjustment range:
- family sauna 1–6 h
- commercial sauna 1–12 h
- Pre-setting time adjustment range 0–12 h
- Lighting and fan control
- Maximum output from control unit to heater 11 kW, to a Combi heater with a contactor 17 kW, to heater(s) by using LTY17C power extension unit 28 kW
- Power unit supply voltage 400 V 3N~
- control panel
- power unit
- temperature sensor with cable ca 4 m
- data cable 5 m (10 m extension cables available, max. total length 30 m)
Each Harvia Xenio control unit comes with a power unit that is installed in a dry place outside the sauna room.